Hatter is a full-length musical comedy romance with a contemporary score. For 10 performers with flexible ensemble.
Book: Becca Anderson & Brandon James Gwinn | Lyrics: Becca Anderson | Music: Brandon James Gwinn
- Workshop production at Indiana University, May 2014
- Finalist for the 2013 Ronald M. Ruble New Play Festival, April 2013
- Developed as NYU Graduate Musical Theatre Writing Program thesis, March 2010
- Berkshire Playwrights Lab Residency, July 2011
- NYU New Studio on Broadway summer workshop production, July 2011 (directed by Rob Heller, music direction by Katya Stanislavkaya)
When the King of Hearts decides to steal a milliner’s fiancé away, the Mad Hatter and the Queen of Hearts come to life.
Developed as a 2010 Thesis at NYU's Graduate Musical Theatre Writing Program.